Monday, October 12, 2009

This bites

So even before she had teeth my little one on occasion would decide to clamp down on my nipple when breastfeeding. And, let me tell you, even without teeth – this hurts! Now that she does it with teeth, there’s usually a small scream (from me!) involved. The pediatrician has suggested there is nothing to be done to stop it. I try telling her no, but she doesn’t understand. On occasion, I get kind of mad at her! But how do you “get mad” at a 7 month old. The best I can do is pack up my toys (well, boobs) and go home. She gets rather abruptly handed to her Dad – who always says, you seem kind of angry with her for that – like that’s a crazy reaction. You should see his reaction when she pulls his chest hair and kicks him in his … sensitive areas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Come leave me some blog love!