Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Attitude and Reverse Discrimination

The other day my mother in law tried to feed the munchkin some peaches while I was putting away my expressed milk and doing a few other things. She was having none of it. She fussed and moved away. I decided to give it one last try before we called it a day on peaches and decided she didn’t like them. Well, it was like a different baby! She ate the peaches right up and finished the jar.

Surprising as that was, I think the highlight was possibly the sidelong glance she gave my mother in law halfway through that said, I’ll eat them for my Mom, and was totally superior. My MIL said that clearly the baby wasn’t thinking about those times when she is the only port in the storm (when I’m working). I said that she clearly hadn’t gotten the rule book that explains – you act out for your parents, but then when Grammy watches you, see if you can get her to say – I have no idea what you’re talking about. She’s always an angel for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Come leave me some blog love!