Friday, October 2, 2009

Airplane wallpaper

I know I haven’t said much about life with the in laws. This is probably in large part due to the fact that they went on vacation for most of our first week at their place. The one comment I will make is that when I sent the realtor an email asking for a timeframe / whether we need to look at other stuff and she wrote back with her comments, my husband replied to both of us – “I dunno. I’m sort of enjoying living in my little kid bedroom.” Heaven help me!

3 comments:

  1. Oh geeze. Hopefully you can get out of there, soon!

    I couldn't imagine making someone sleep in a little kid styled bedroom. I had spent the weekend hand painting a toddler room (purple with dark purple flower border) for a little girl that we fostered.. and now that she went home.. I knew that room would be used for my mom when she came down with her husband when the baby was born.

    It went from girly and purple, to cream with RED satin bed covers. It's very adult now (not sexy, just grown up). My mom loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog when I was SITS featured blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi www.greedygirlsguide.com stopping by from SITS. Happy Saturday Sharefest

    Sorry to read about your dilemma. I would suggest keep looking and if need be get new realtor. When I brought my home I went through 3 realtors, had 1 ready to close fall through, and it took 4 months longer to get into a place than I originally planned. Not to scare you, but the one thing i learned was not to put your eggs in one basket.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Come leave me some blog love!