Thursday, September 10, 2009

Some days I shouldn’t be let out of the house.

I’m having one of those days. One of those – where did that car come from? – days. You know – that car. The one in my lane. Or… hmm, I suppose by his honking he’s suggesting that I’m in his lane. Was he there a minute ago? What was I do a minute ago…? Oh, I was thinking about – OH CRAP, HE’S STILL IN MY LANE! Better get moving.

Not sure if I’m just overtired. I actually got a reasonable decent night’s sleep. Only up once with the baby at 5 or so and then actually slept in a little – because my alarm didn’t go off because we lost power yesterday and I didn’t set it correctly. So maybe that’s it. The running late first thing that throws off the whole day.

Maybe it’s just Monday.

I’d say I should stay out of the car the rest of the day, but the thing is – I’m at work… And I don’t want to sleep here. But this is probably a good thing about not doing daycare. The baby is safely home with her Dad and I will only be taking MY life in my own hands later today (totally worth it to get to leave work!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Come leave me some blog love!