Monday, September 14, 2009

It’s official – I’m crazy.

It’s official – I’m crazy. I was looking for something on my computer today and found the newborn pics my sister in law had sent out… those amazing smush faced little pics of that tiny person who I can barely remember (seriously – I have no idea who that woman is in those first days pictures, but I’m pretty sure it’s not me. I mean, not only do I have no recollection of that, but seriously – I wash my hair!)

I’m beginning to wonder if I had another child would I be able to process those first few weeks better? Would I remember more? Would I be more aware of what’s going on? I’ve almost forgotten how very slowly those weeks seemed to go at the time as in my memories they are such a blur.

I’m not sure if I’m surprised by my change in opinion / demeanor or just surprised by how quickly it came.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Come leave me some blog love!