Tuesday, September 29, 2009

She looked at me like I invented comfort.

My mother in law was watching the baby the other day and was suffering through a teething day. She was trying everything to get her to calm down / be happy – putting her in her exersaucer (I like to call it her office. My husband calls it the babysitter.), giving her a bottle, picking her up, putting her down, etc. Eventually she gave her a book with a teething piece in it and, according to my mother in law, “she looked at me like I invented comfort” and was finally settled.

1 comment:

  1. Another good thing for teething is to wet a washcloth and freeze it. It's textured and cold so it'll help on the teething gums. You can also try a frozen waffle, however, I'd be cautious due to it breaking apart.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Come leave me some blog love!