Friday, November 6, 2009

Signs our child might be spoiled

Grammie was watching the munchkin yesterday and she got fussy while being changed. They were downstairs and Grammie thought – well, let me give her a book to settle her and stop the squirming. Now the fact that she grabbed the books from a toy she bought for her friend’s grandchild (but hadn’t sent yet) would point to our baby being a little bit spoiled. The fact that she bought the toys for that kid because the munchkin really liked because Grammie already bought them for her, so that now she has two sets? We’re in trouble!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, if you lose one you still have another:)

    Thanks for visitng my blog suring sharefest. Sorry I am late with my return visit.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Come leave me some blog love!