Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Can’t sleep – and this time it’s only me!

I’ve had such insomnia several days this week as closing fast approaches. I’ve tried staying up reading to tire myself out – easier on nights my husband isn’t home and I don’t have to worry about waking him. The other night he was home and I kept going downstairs to read, thinking I was tired enough, coming back up, only to turn around 20 minutes later to repeat the process. It’s so infuriating when the baby is actually sleeping and I could actually get some decent rest, but my body has decided to be against it! She’s actually slept through the night for several days in a row now, but I haven’t. In fact, it may be enough days to call it a pattern – heck, a schedule! She’s been going to bed between 7:30 and 8 and waking up between (as early as the ongodly) 6:15 and 7:30.

As her restlessness / waking up seemed to coincide with our move, I’m wondering if she’s just finally getting settled and can sleep here better. That would totally make sense as we’re moving out soon and will therefore have to repeat this pattern… Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Come leave me some blog love!