Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Do they have a sense about people?

We pulled up to our in laws the other day and the neighbor my husband doesn’t care for was talking to them. We introduced the munchkin and she cried and turned away. We explained it as she was tired and is at that age… The next day my mother in law took her outside with her to get the mail and ran into the same neighbor as well as the guy on the other side who they like better. She liked the “good” neighbor, but cried again at the one they don’t like! My mother in law says it’s because the “good” neighbor made her noises back to her (she looked at Grammie as if to say – hey, this guy speaks my language!), but maybe she just has a sense about people. Or she came preprogrammed (from the factory) with our biases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Come leave me some blog love!