Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Full term: Pregnancy - 37 weeks

Full term! We are finally here and it is “safe” for her to arrive. Not safe for her to arrive at her home because NO, that’s not done actually! But safe for her to arrive at the hospital. If she does arrive there, it may not be safe for my husband to arrive home either! Actually, we’re getting very close. But very close makes me nervous at full term. I mean, she’s showing NO signs of moving / arriving soon – but she could. The doctor is going 60/40 she’ll be late (mostly b/c first babies are usually late – nothing to do with me at all), but you never know. I have one friend who delivered each of her (healthy) kids at 36 weeks and 4 days. They tend to just show up when they want – letting us know from the beginning that they’re in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Come leave me some blog love!