Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So... what about you?

I've been feeling like my blog is getting a little dry and... well, uninspired, recently. I started out writing this for me - and I know I'll never set the world on fire with it or achieve fame and fortune. But hey, I would like to know what you want to hear / what you're interested in. A year into the life of the monkey, I think I'm getting a little stale...

Although, to be honest, I really always thought all the great parenting stories came once they started talking - inappropriately... in front of your grandmother/minister/boss/etc. As she's only got a few words still, most of my stories tend to focus more on the fact that I got pooped on TWICE this week - and peed on once...

Anyway, this post is a shout out to you. Is there anything you want to see? Questions you want answered? Comments that I really should have highlighted better?

Hope to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. I have questions.

    What do you want to get out of blogging

    What are your goals

    Have you achieved any of them

    Do you plan on having 6 more kids?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Come leave me some blog love!