Friday, February 12, 2010

Ballet might be a contact sport…

Quote of the day:

I was talking to my friend yesterday whose daughter is two and a half. She mentioned that she can’t wait to get our girls together again, but suggested that we might want to train our munchkin in self defense first. She explained that her daughter had started ballet last week and, as after seeing her first attempts, her husband summed it up with – if this doesn’t work out, there’s always the karate place across the street.

5 comments:

  1. Ballet combined with martial arts? That could be fun. Hey, even men might be interested in ballet, then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty funny. :) I found you through SITS. Seems like we have a lot in common! I'm a new mom to an 8 month old, I work part time, my mom watches my baby on the days I work, and I have a pup too. Glad I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if the idea of dancing mini-peeps ain't funny enough?! Bwahahaha.

    (Pssst. Is it Munchkin's birthday yet?!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to watch out for those Grand Battement! lol...too funny.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Come leave me some blog love!