Monday, December 14, 2009

All about Meme: 5 People you'd like to swing a golf club at



So today's prompt is 5 people you'd like to swing a golf club at. I suppose I can't start with people who won't get merry and happy at the holidays as a flying golf club makes me a bit un-merry too and it seems counterproductive. So let's try again -

1. The BIGGEST, BADDEST, Big Bertha of a poison filled club at the dang bugs in the house! We've finally gotten posession of this house (moving stories to follow later) and I keep finding big disgusting bugs! And little insidious bugs! And YUCK!!! They need to go! I thought that terrible anaconda sized snakeskin indicated that something had already eaten all my bugs (He's apparently gone or he'd be getting a golf club - but it would be thrown at him. From a distance. While I ran and screamed like a little girl).

2. This next one is for my husband (meaning on behalf of, not coming FOR his head) and it's for the last person to paint this place. The clean up work needed to even get to our own painting is painful. The other day he was fuming - who paints over light sockets?! That is just shoddy work. (note - I am probably lazy enough to paint over light sockets. That's why he is in charge of painting projects.)

3. Myself - for having so much stuff that must move and be unpacked and places must be found for it. This has the added advantage of not only taking out frustration, but also, if I'm knocked out / laid up, someone else is in charge of unpacking! ;)

4. Movers! All of them. Everywhere. Them and my list of other unsavory types - mattress salesman, real estate agents and anyone in the wedding industry!

5. I'm with Supah Mommy on the inventor of the big blow up Christmas lawn decorations. Thank God we are too strapped for cash this season to afford any as my husband has his eye on a few...

I'm saving a special bonus club (my mulligan!) for my husband if he doesn't get on the ball with Christmas shopping. I won't hit (too) hard. I promise...

3 comments:

  1. Bugs- gross! All of a sudden, we have ants. Ants in December- WTH?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta agree with the inflatable decorations. Someone in my neighborhood even has one that moves. Ironicly, it's golfing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one on My Baby Sweetness - it helps a lot!

    We clearly share similar parenting experiences and views.
    I've been reading one that I'm hooked on - http://todayscliche.com/.
    I have a feeling you'd get a lot out of it.

    Incredible job on your blog; keep it up.

    Thanks,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Come leave me some blog love!