Thursday, May 13, 2010

When I really have nothing to blog are knock knock jokes acceptable?

As I've already whined in earlier posts, I'm a little under the weather this week and therefore everything I'm coming up with is starting to sound all whiney and annoying even to my own ears (eyes?). So rather than post those things, I wanted to direct you over to Ian at the Daily Dose of Reality who is sponsoring Mission Monkey, a raffle to raise money to help his friend whose young daughter was diagnosed with cancer.

Click on monkey to donate...please help!







While I've never experienced this (and pray to God I never will), some good friends of mine have (with a happy ending, as their daughter is doing very well now) and can only imagine how rough this is for that family, so I wanted to spread the word to the blogging world. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well.

    GAH. How lucky are you and I with our healthy munchkins? Seeing sick babies sends chills down my spine. Heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Come leave me some blog love!